Austin Workplace Accident Attorneys
Workplace Accident Injury Lawyers
Our work injury attorneys will help you recover compensation.
For these reasons, it can be difficult to understand your rights and options in a workplace accident case, your employer’s obligations and how you can seek compensation for your injuries without compromising your financial security.
Consulting a skilled work injury attorney can answer all of your questions and provide professional guidance as you navigate this challenging and difficult time in your life.
“Hands down the best attorney in Austin. I’m grateful for the help the firm attorneys were able to give me. They were able to help me get back on my feet and were very quick to get me the compensation that I needed. I would definitely recommend them!”
– Mark F. | Truck Accident Victim
- Industry regulations. OSHA requirements may differ for various industries. Many employers are subject to industry-specific regulatory bodies as well. Understanding how these rules impact the responsibilities of your employer often requires the help of a workplace injury lawyer.
Free Case Consultation
Don’t handle your case alone! Let us stand with you as your Austin personal injury attorney. We have the experience and expertise necessary to handle your personal injury claim and ensure you receive the compensation to which you are entitled. Call us at (512) 345-0000 for a free case review, or fill out our form and a representative will be in touch shortly.
- Involvement of multiple parties. When you are injured on the job by a third party—such as vendor or another contractor— determining liability can become difficult.
- Involvement of multiple insurance policies. If there are multiple parties involved in your case, there may be more than one insurance policy involved. This can complicate your case since insurers may be hesitant to provide coverage if another insurer is involved.
- Potential existence of workers’ compensation policies. Workers’ compensation policies can also impact the types of damages you can seek in a personal injury case. For example, there are strict rules about your ability to receive compensation beyond your workers’ compensation insurance benefits if you were hurt by your employer or a co-worker while on the job. On the other hand, if you were injured on the job by a third-party, but are still collecting workers’ compensation benefits, the law requires you to reimburse your workers’ compensation insurance company if you recover funds through a settlement.
- Impact to your earning ability. Depending on the nature and severity of your injuries, you may not be able to return to work. In this case, you may be able to seek compensation for loss of future income in addition to other damages. However, estimating the value of these damages can be complex and often requires the involvement of knowledgeable workplace accident attorneys.
- Documenting employer policies. Obtaining copies of employer records, such as emails, could prove invaluable in proving your right to compensation.
Call (512) 345-0000 for a FREE case evaluation!
Decades of Accident Law Experience With Proven Results. We Don't Settle Cases, We Win Cases.
Our Award-Winning Law Firm Will Get You The Compensation You Deserve. We Recover Millions.
Lawyer Who Will Take Care of You When You've Been in an Accident. Compensation You're Entitled To.
- Austin Accident Attorney
- We Recover Millions Of Dollars
- Best Accident Injury Lawyers
- Entitles You to Compensation
- Undefeated Accident Lawyer
- Local Accident Attorney
- Dont Pay Unless We Win
- Injured In An Accident?
- Hands Down The Best Attorney
- Get Help W/ Your Accident
- Compensation You're Entitled
- Aggressive Lawyers Win Cases
- Accident Injury Attorney
- Texas Lawyers Fighting For You
- Free Case Evaluation
- We Do Not Settle - We Win
Austin Personal Injury Attorneys
Highly-Rated Austin, Texas Lawyers Fighting For You
At Roark, Hull & Wortham Personal Injury Law Firm of Austin, we do one thing and we do it right—personal injury litigation. Our law firm represent clients and their loved ones who have been involved in auto accidents, workplace accidents, medical malpractice and other personal injury situations caused by the negligence of individuals and businesses. We have helped countless injury victims recover full and fair compensation for their personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one.
We take pride in the fact that we are driven to get results for each client we represent. If you or someone you care about has suffered a personal injury and need legal advice, our team of experienced attorneys are ready to help.