Experienced Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Austin Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Skilled Legal Help for Your Austin Medical Malpractice Claim.
“Hands down the best attorney in Austin. I’m grateful for the help the firm attorneys were able to give me. They were able to help me get back on my feet and were very quick to get me the compensation that I needed. I would definitely recommend them!”
– Mark F. | Truck Accident Victim
The injuries sustained during medical malpractice can be catastrophic. The medical malpractice attorneys at Roark, Hull & Wortham have witnessed the suffering families endure, and have made it our duty to represent these victims to help them get the justice they deserve.
Medical malpractice can be defined as negligence by a healthcare provider during treatment (or lack of treatment) while a patient was under their care. If you believe a physician or facility has been negligent, our medical malpractice attorneys in Austin can help you build your case against the responsible party.
Our medical malpractice attorneys have represented clients and their families who have suffered from medical negligence. Our goal is to help each client in receiving a settlement that will allow them to fully recover while pursuing compensation from the negligent party that will cover not only their current expenses and lost wages, but future earnings and medical needs.
The high cost of malpractice insurance and potential threats to professional licenses make medical professionals reluctant to admit that their errors resulted in serious or even fatal injuries to their patient. For this reason, it’s crucial to hire a skilled Austin medical malpractice attorney to help you determine whether you are entitled to compensation if you suspect your injury was the cause of medical negligence.
- Failure to Diagnose: When patients suffer from life-threatening illnesses, there may be a limited time for them to receive effective treatment. Illness can quickly evolve from being one that is easily cured with medication or a simple procedure, to one that becomes fatal.
- Communication errors: Patients who are in the hospital for extended times receive treatment from a rotating panel of physicians and nurses. It is critical that these doctors and nurses communicate clearly and thoroughly regarding the treatment each patient is receiving, their current condition and symptoms and any other necessary information to provide them with proper care.
- Failure to Obtain Informed Consent: Physicians are obligated to explain all risks associated with the treatments they provide. When they fail to do disclose this information, the patient suffers as a result.
- Surgical Error: Undergoing even minor surgical procedures can leave patients vulnerable to complications and infection. When surgeons fail to uphold their legal duty to perform a medical procedure with the required care and skill, they can be held liable in court for any resulting injuries, or even wrongful death.
- Prescription Error: When patients are prescribed new medications, it is the responsibility of their physician and pharmacist to look for the possibility of harmful interactions with their existing medications, and to alert them of any allergens that could cause adverse reactions. Medication and prescription errors can result in painful side effects or, in extreme cases, even fatal injuries.
If you are unfortunate enough to become a victim of medical malpractice, there is no worse feeling than not receiving the compensation that your injuries demand. In Austin, Texas alone we have seen claimants receive tens of thousands less than they deserve after being denied by their own insurance company! You need legal representation from an Austin medical malpractice lawyer to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve, get a FREE CASE EVALUATION now!
Call (512) 345-0000 for a FREE case evaluation!
Although the liability of a medical professional for your injuries after medical malpractice may seem obvious, proving these claims can be difficult and challenging. Medical malpractice claims require the help of a medical malpractice lawyer in Austin who not only has a record of success in seeking damages on behalf of injured victims, but also understands the technical aspects of a medical malpractice claim.
If you suspect you’ve been the victim of medical malpractice, you will need to hire an Austin medical malpractice attorney who can understand and successfully make use of medical records and scientific expert testimony when arguing your case, while also making them easy for a judge or jury to understand.
The medical malpractice attorneys at Roark, Hull & Wortham have sought damages on behalf of Austin medical malpractice victims for years. Our comprehensive knowledge of both the medical and legal fields make our firm the right choice to represent you in your Austin medical malpractice claim. Contact our medical malpractice lawyers today at (512) 345-0000 for a free case review.
Decades of Accident Law Experience With Proven Results. We Don't Settle Cases, We Win Cases.
Our Award-Winning Law Firm Will Get You The Compensation You Deserve. We Recover Millions.
Lawyer Who Will Take Care of You When You've Been in an Accident. Compensation You're Entitled To.
- Austin Accident Attorney
- We Recover Millions Of Dollars
- Best Accident Injury Lawyers
- Entitles You to Compensation
- Undefeated Accident Lawyer
- Local Accident Attorney
- Dont Pay Unless We Win
- Injured In An Accident?
- Hands Down The Best Attorney
- Get Help W/ Your Accident
- Compensation You're Entitled
- Aggressive Lawyers Win Cases
- Accident Injury Attorney
- Texas Lawyers Fighting For You
- Free Case Evaluation
- We Do Not Settle - We Win
Austin Personal Injury Attorneys
Highly-Rated Austin, Texas Lawyers Fighting For You
At Roark, Hull & Wortham Personal Injury Law Firm of Austin, we do one thing and we do it right—personal injury litigation. Our law firm represent clients and their loved ones who have been involved in auto accidents, workplace accidents, medical malpractice and other personal injury situations caused by the negligence of individuals and businesses. We have helped countless injury victims recover full and fair compensation for their personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one.
We take pride in the fact that we are driven to get results for each client we represent. If you or someone you care about has suffered a personal injury and need legal advice, our team of experienced attorneys are ready to help.